How the Process Works
- You will fill out a questionnaire indicating your style, color and design preferences. We'll talk about what you want your book to be.
- Based on your requirements, I will create a personalized price quote and a timeline to complete your book.
- We'll sign a contract with the terms that we have agreed upon. At this point, you will provide a down payment as listed in the contract.
- You provide the photographs either as digital files or photos to be scanned. If you are using images from a professional photographer, I will need a release form that allows us to use and print the photographs.
- I will start creating your book. As I finish individual pages, I will send them to you for proofing and approval.
- Once I've finished the pages and have your approval on them, I will send them to be printed and bound into a book.
- When I receive your final payment, you will receive your beautiful, custom photo book.
Because every book is unique, prices will vary. You have the choice of selecting semi-custom, custom or premium pages. You also have options for the number of pages and the cover style. The minimum book size is 14 pages starting at $280 for a semi-custom, 10x10-inch book.